The Buzz word Crowdfunding is getting more popular and practiced. This practice of funding a project or venture by raising monetary contributions from a large number of people will continue to grow and as a business or non-profit it is imperative to learn how to achieve crowdfunding success.
As you may already know Crowdfunding is a form of crowd-sourcing and of alternative finance. Tons of businesses and Non-profits struggle daily trying to get their projects and Ideas funded. Do not spend another day struggling.
What we want you to learn at this Workshop
- How to plan a successful crowdfunding Campaign
- What platform will suit your project and why
- Creating compelling campaign stories
- Understanding the Pitfalls
- Beyond Crowdfunding, how do you stay afloat
Why you should attend
- This is the alternative source of financing you have been waiting for
- Workshops like this will cost more in the future
- Curators University faculty members are exceptional and the learning methods are unique
- If you have run an unsuccessful campaign before, you need to find out what went wrong.